AVON the company for women

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

How Are You Going to Keep Your Sanity?


February 2, 2011
Well, can you believe it?  It’s already February!  Have you decided what you’re going to do for yourself this year?  What can you do to keep yourself from going insane?  One thing I miss doing is going to the beach.  I used to love going to the beach on the weekend.  Now, I don’t want to do anything or go anywhere.  I am perfectly content to sit in front of the TV.  Which is just such UNPRODUCTIVE use of my time.  I should be passing out Avon brochures or calling my downline, or doing self development, or mowing the lawn, or cleaning the house…..and the list goes on and on.  It’s hard to feel good about just sitting on the couch and watching absolutely nothing that is going to help me move closer to my goals.  Now if I went to the beach at least I would be reading some self development.  Of course my excuse lately has been that my son broke his arm and has a cast so we really can’t go to the beach.  But I know that after I’ve been to the beach, I feel much calmer and at peace.  So, as soon as he gets his cast off, I’m going to try and get to the beach at least once a month.  What are YOU going to do to keep your sanity?

No comments:

Post a Comment